Pages

Requests

Hey there little minions!

I'll be starting up with some of my crafting supplies soon. I have paints, yarn (I'm learning crochet), fabric (I mostly make patterns, but I try to make actual clothing. I'm bad at making quilts), beads, and some wire. I also have a ton of ribbon (tons. mostly Easter though...).

My question for you is, "What would you like to see me do?"

The monthly challenge on Goth It Yourself is "Things with Wings," and I am going to try to do something along those lines. I was thinking something maybe steampunk or something cute to do with bats. A lot of people are doing stuff with bats, since it is around Halloween (my favorite holiday!).

So leave me a message and see what kind of things you want me to try to attempt.

Enjoy your day!
Vyvyan Wormwood
The Mind Behind Darkest Designs

P.S. You can find Goth it Yourself at the following link: Goth It Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lords of Acid 11-3-2017

Greetings my little Darklings and Snarklings! I just wanted to talk a little bit about a concert that I went to Friday 11-03-2017. The hea...