Pages

Little Bit of Samhain

Hey there my Darklings and Snarklings!

Guess what? Samhain is coming up!!! Or for you non-pagans or people who do not wish to celebrate Samhain, you have Halloween! Or even Dia de Los Muertos. That's a thing, too. :D

So since most of you know about the other two, I'm going to talk about Samhain a little bit. It's a very important holiday to pagans, at least the ones that celebrate more Celtic traditions and such, that celebrates the final harvest before the winter months.

Fun fact: Samhain is when the veil is the thinnest between the worlds. That means that spirits of all kinds are easily accessible. Unfortunately, ALL kinds are available. This means that you have to be careful if you choose to work with any of them or want to work with any of them.

I would like to say that if you do choose to do spirit work on Samhain, please be extremely careful. You never quite know what you're going to get.

I can't say I have much to say. I enjoy Samhain, and having a feast for my ancestors. I leave a little offering for them that night and do what I can for them as if they were alive.

It's not too bad.

If you have questions, feel free to ask! I'm full of information.

Lots of love.
-Vyvyan Wormwood
The Mind Behind the Darkest Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lords of Acid 11-3-2017

Greetings my little Darklings and Snarklings! I just wanted to talk a little bit about a concert that I went to Friday 11-03-2017. The hea...