Pages

Short Candy Corn Nails

Greetings Darklings and Snarklings.

So I thought I'd show you a little bit of something that I do every year for Halloween. It's a simple thing because I can't really do a lot of things with my nails (I'm not very coordinated). So, here's some pictures of what I had going.

So number one you are going to have to get your white, orange, and yellow nail polish. It helps if you have a liner for the white.





The next step is to add your yellow to the bottom of the nail (or the top if you feel like doing it in reverse. no harm there, I just prefer to do mine with they yellow at the bottom).






Next up is the orange. I put some of it on the yellow and some of it on just the plain nail so you can kind of get the transition effect.




And finally, just put a little white line on the top (or bottom) to show that part of the nail to be the end of the candy corn.








My lines are not so great, but you can try and show me how you did!

Lots of love,
-Vyvyan Wormwood
The Mind Behind the Darkest Designs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lords of Acid 11-3-2017

Greetings my little Darklings and Snarklings! I just wanted to talk a little bit about a concert that I went to Friday 11-03-2017. The hea...