Pages

Gel Liner Crusty? Try This!

Greetings my little darklings and snarklings!

I just wanted to show you all a little tip with makeup.

So I have this problem with gel liner that it seems to gum up and crust up after a little while. After doing some research, I learned a really cool thing: You can fix it.

Check this out!

All you need is two things (besides your gel pot):

A toothpick and eyedrops.


















These are the before pics of my gel pot. Behold how absolutely crusty it is.

Now, add the eye drops. Two to four are fine. Make sure to poke about four to six holes in the gel with the toothpick to give it time to seep in a little bit.




 



As you can see in the last photograph, It's very liquid-y and very awesome. You can pat it down into a more manageable form with probably some wax paper or something. I didn't pat mine down so that I could grab things a little bit better with my gel brush.

Anyway, thought you all might want to know about this nifty trick. Eye drops can also restore your regular eyeshadows and things. You just have to know how much to add. I'll probably bust up some eyeshadow and show you guys how to do it sometime soon, just for fun. I know you guys will enjoy it, like I do.

Goth it up with some amazing gel liner!!

Have fun guys.
-Vyvyan Wormwood
The Mind Behind the Darkest Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lords of Acid 11-3-2017

Greetings my little Darklings and Snarklings! I just wanted to talk a little bit about a concert that I went to Friday 11-03-2017. The hea...